Woo-hoo! Another smoothie recipe, and this one is SO great, because it’s so tasty, and guess what? There’s broccoli in there!!!
Oh my gosh! There’s a reason why your mom always told you to eat your broccoli growing up! All those awesome benefits! And what’s great is that if you’re not a fan of broccoli, then this smoothie is perfect for you. You get all the great benefits of broccoli without the taste! This smoothie is delicious!
BROCCOLI, STRAWBERRY, BANANA, NUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE
- 4-5 raw broccoli florets
- 1 frozen banana
- 6 frozen strawberries
- 6 ounces plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. alcohol free vanilla
- 1/2 Tbsp. nut butter of your choice (I used almond butter – it was AMAZING)
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup almond milk
- pinch of stevia (optional)
- 3 ice cubes (optional)
Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a glass and serve.
YUM! Enjoy! 🙂