Ya know, I haven’t had grapes is a very long time, and after making this salad, I’m seriously questioning why that is! Wow, those round little buggers are delicious, and they make for the perfect addition to this salad! Not only that, but they are packed with all kinds of nutrition!
Look at all those goodies! And all in a tiny lil grape! Okay, back to this salad.
This salad is so good, and it’s really simple, since it just involves putting all the ingredients on a plate, mixing, and eating. Um, dinner doesn’t get much easier than that!
ARUGULA GRAPE CHICKEN SALAD
Ingredients (makes 2 servings):
- 5-6 cups baby arugula
- 1 large chicken breast, grilled or baked and cut into bite size pieces
- 3-4 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- 1/2 ripe avocado, chopped
- 2 ounces crumbled soft goat cheese
- a whole bunch of red grapes (it’s up to you how much to put in there!), chopped in half
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- sea salt
Toss together the arugula, chicken, red onion, avocado, goat cheese, grapes, and walnuts. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with lemon juice, and season with sea salt.
YUMMERS! Enjoy! 🙂